Capture, Organize, and Share Your Notes Digitally-Anywhere, Anytime! With the Pegasus Mobile NoteTaker
Mobile NoteTaker is the world' s first portable handwriting capture device based on natural handwriting as an input. Attach plain paper of any kind and use the Pegasus electronic pen to capture, store and share handwritten drawings, sketches, notes, and memos at meetings, lectures, and conferences. Mobile NoteTaker has a built-in LCD to confirm input. The on-board flash memory can store up to 50 pages (size A4).
Convert your handwritten notes to digital text with the Mobile NoteTaker. Now, with the new and improved conversion software, you can create your personal dictionary: even add auto replacements that replace acronyms or abbreviations by real words. In addition, you can take advantage of a brand new MyScript Trainer tool to create a personal handwriting profile, which Notes can use to increase the accuracy of the recognition of your handwriting style.
MobileNoteTaker is the easiest way to capture, organize and share your handwritten notes, drawings or sketches on your PC or Notebook. Using a digital pen and a special clip, Mobile NoteTaker captures everything you can write on ordinary paper up to letter size. Once you capture with Mobile NoteTaker, use the NoteTaker software to edit, move, change, or add to your notes. In addition convert your handwritten notes to text. Share your notes via e-Mail, corporate network or Instant Messaging. NoteTaker software is always running in the background to instantly capture any note, idea, sketch, phone number, or reminder you write down. You can also annotate documents by adding digital ink within a Microsoft Office application (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint). Mobile NoteTaker also allows you to add flair and emotion to your ICQ instant messages by adding handwritten notes or drawings. Notes captured with Mobile NoteTaker can be created as 'Sticky Notes' on your desktop - reminders, phone numbers, to-do lists, and other important information. Notes can also be set up as automated reminders that pop up at a specific time and date. Ergonomic fit Left or Right-Handed.
Features and Benefits
- Uses standard paper - no special paper required
- Stores up to 50 A4 pages
- Includes LCD to view and confirm input
- Operates both in mobile mode and when connected to PC, notebook or other device
- Connects to PC/Notebook via USB cable (included)
- Includes software for synchronization and management of stored files
- Writes directly into MS Office applications(in Connected mode)
- Allows file transfer over LAN, email, and instant messaging application(in Connected mode).
Mobile NoteTaker operates in two modes: Mobile or Connected.
Enables capture and storage of notes and sketches digitally at meetings, lectures, and conferences.
Synchronizes the Mobile NoteTaker and a PC/Notebook via USB cable (included). You can upload, organize, move, edit or add to handwritten notes, ideas, sketches, phone numbers, or reminders. The included software also enables memos, notes, and sketches to be sent via e-mail or over the LAN network. It is also possible to write directly into MS Word or Outlook, and add a personal touch to ICQ instant messages.
Based on Pegasus' successful PC Notes Taker, Mobile NoteTaker is the ultimate handwriting capture device. Everything you need to get started is right in the box. Even if you don't have standard size paper or piece of paper with you - you can use anything, an envelope, an old receipt, a tear-off from a paper bag and best of all in your own natural handwriting. As long as you have the Mobile NoteTaker, you can jot down your most inspired ideas and be sure that you'll never lose them again.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or Microsoft Windows XP
- Minimum 15MB available hard disk space
- Minimum 32MB RAM (recommended 64MB)
- Minimum 16 bit color quality (recommended 32 bit)
- Minimum screen resolution: 800x600 pixels
- Available USB port
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- For ICQ Support: ICQ Pro 2003
- Coverage area: up to A4 size paper
- Resolution: 100DPI
- Communication: USB (connected mode)
- Memory: 2MB flash memory
- Power: Pen - 3 X SR41 batteries
- Memory Unit - 2 X AAA batteries
Dimensions & Weights:
- Memory Unit: (L) 107mm, (W) 65mm, 90gr
- LCD: 128/64 pixels, (L) 66mm, (W) 32mm
- Pen: (L) 136mm, (D) 13.7mm, 16gr
- Designed to meet CE & FCC standards
- Electronic Pen
- Memory Unit
- 3* SR41 batteries
- 2* AAA batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- NoteTaker Software on CD-ROM
- USB cable